Sunday, August 26, 2007

One more day in the hospital.

I get to come home soon, but I spent another day in the hospital letting my mom rest up from her big surgery. The nurses all think I am cute, and I think they just make up reasons to come in the room and see me.






I got to spend some quality time today with my Grandmas. They spent all day with me, but I mostly just slept.



I have learned how to suck my thumbs - either one is fine but I like the left one best.















I am looking more and more like my mom everyday. They tell me I am going to change fast - so I will
post lots of pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tiffany and Jeff,

Cooper is so cute! We can't wait to meet him. We will be looking for an OLE MISS outfit to send him so he can wear it on game day!! :)
Love
Chad, Kristy, and James