Thursday, August 23, 2007

What A Day...

My Mom and Dad got an early start today,
they had to be at the hospital at 0600.
-I was still breech, so we had a c-section - and
I was born at 0845.





They put me in this ridiculous hat







But trust me, I let them know it was too big!








I was 20 inches long and weighed
8 lbs 12oz








After my bath I found out that I love being swaddled






My Grandpa Biggerstaff posed for a picture with
me, just like he did with my mom when she was born. My mom and I look a lot alike today.









I can't wait to meet everyone!
-Cooper









2 comments:

Blessings said...

Oh my Cooper we can hardly wait to meet you too! You are one handsome boy. Love your hat :o)
Be sure to snuggle with Mommy and Daddy lots...see you soon.
Love Mary and Cindy

Anonymous said...

Your grandpa and grandma Biggerstaff are sure glad you are here and look so perfect. You and your mom are going great.