Saturday, August 25, 2007

My First Few Days




Here is me with my parents, we are a family now!



My Grandpa Eye can't wait to take me fishing.He usually doesn't hold new babies, but he made an exception for me. I guess he figures I have a hard head like my daddy.



I met my Great Grandma Eye for the first time last night.
This morning, I was a little cranky. My Daddy rocked me in the chair so mom could get some sleep. When she woke up, she thought we were cute so she took a picture.

My daddies godparents came to see me today - they gave me my first cowboy hat. I can't wait to wear it so I can look like my Grandpa Big.





I have started to open my eyes now and then, they are still blue.






Best of all, I have found some pretty comfy places to sleep.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff and Jeff,
Congratulations!!!!! Cooper is adorable. I think he looks like his Grandpa Bigg!!!!! May God richly bless you and your family. He is sooooo cute. Love to your parents.
Loarna