Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Easter

I had so much fun at Easter. Again, you can tell I'm my parent's first since I had four easter baskets and, oh, the bunny outfit! You can see my two bottom teeth if you look closely.


My mommy gave me these cool frog and carrot eggs with jelly beans in them. Rattle, rattle, rattle!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cooper, grandma Biggerstaff loves your bunny outfit. You look so cute in it and it's perfect for a baby. You don't look girly in it.

Chad & Kristy said...

I can't believe how big Cooper is getting already. I love the bunny outfit!! We need to get the boys together soon!!

Kristy

Anonymous said...

I love checking out Cooper's blog--we have a seriously spoiled adorable baby to watch!! Take care Barbara

Chad & Kristy said...

Cooper,

Please tell your mommy and daddy to update your blog. I need to see some new pictures of you and James is starting to refer to you as "little bunny boy"

Chad, Kristy, and James